Transforming Paste Lite By Aquage
- Combines the texturizing ability of a paste with the weightlessness of a spray
- Creates soft separation and modern texture with shine
- Ideal for fine hair or medium to long hair styles
$11.85 – $23.00
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- How To Use
The best selling texturizer now comes in Lite a delicate cream texturizer of soft separation and piecey perfection. Think a texturizing paste isn’t for you? Try the new Aquage Transforming Paste Lite!
This ultra-light cream texturizer turns hands into a creative texturizing tool for delicate artistic styling on fine or medium to long length hair.
Aquage has remixed their cult-classic Transforming Paste into an ultra-light, easy to spread cream that delivers soft separation and organic texture with light hold. The weightless cream surrounds strands with clean feeling texture to create a freshly tousled, perfect piece look every time. Powered by invigorating Algaeplex sea botanicals, this delicate cream texturized is lighter than a paste and more nourishing than drying texturizing sprays.
1.75 Oz, 3.5 Oz
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
WATER, LANOLIN WAX, PETROLATUM, CETEARETH-25, MINERAL OIL, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, OZOKERITE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PVP, ALCOHOL DENAT., ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, THERMUS THERMOPHILLUS FERMENT, GLYCERIN, LAMINARIA DIGITATA EXTRACT, PELVETIA CANALICULATA EXTRACT, HYPNEA MUSCIFORMIS EXTRACT, ALGAE EXTRACT, METHYLPARABEN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HYDROLYZED RHODOPHYCEA EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, PEG-4 DILAURATE, PEG-4 LAURATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LIMONENE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOO, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4,HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE, CARBOXALDEHYDE, SORBIC ACID, GERANIOL, CHITOSAN PCA, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE PEG-7, PHOSPHATE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, TOCOPHEROL, PCA, POLYQUATERNIUM-11, FRAGRANCE
- Be sure product is evenly distributed in the palms and between fingers
- Run the palms and fingers through the hairstyle directing it from roots to ends
- Continue to re-apply until the desired level of texture has been achieved
- For maximum randomness, separation and definition, flip the head upside down and tousle dry with the blow dryer set on high heat and high airflow to encourage strands to form and creative maximum texture
- On wet hair, allow hair to dry naturally or tousle dry with fingers and a blow dryer to create maximum separation and randomness